$BlogItemTitle$> 
Friday, February 24, 2006
I understand what you're feeling ria..life sucks sumtimes doesnt it? It's amazing how certain external factors can have such a huge influence over our emotions? I don't like it too..who does? We just have to try (hard as it may seem) to make sure we got as much control over our own lives and not let other stuff affect our moods too much. And of course you're not that retarded as compared to when we were in JC..that time we were still naive pple ! It's not a bad thing that you don't talk so much retarded stuff anymore..it juz goes to show that you've matured! And I don't think cool guys are right for u..they won't be able to provide the emotional security that you need..you need sum1 sensitive and caring..not necessarily nerds of cos..haha...but sum1 sweet..u may not haf found him yet..but i noe u will..=)..cheer up k!!